Partner API Release Notes
This document serves as an index to all the API releases supported by Distributed Commerce.
Back to Partner API
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 15, 2020
- Availability API : A new flag restrictedPayment is added in the response. It indicates that the offer has restricted payment options e.g. Amex ,Citi cards etc.
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 14, 2020
- Partner API : Partners can send in extra information about the purchase using the extra1 variable when adding payment.
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 6, 2020
- Discovery Feeds : The Transactable status flag in the response now includes the status for standard ticket types and TM+ Resale offers.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 30, 2020
- Partner API : API now includes notes on Customer Information required during a purchase.
- Availability API : Updated notes on priceLevelId value provided in Availability API response.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 10, 2020
- Availability API : API now includes Granular Pricing Flag (“granularPricing”) in the response.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 3, 2020
- TopPicks API : Top Picks API is now restricted to return only 100 elements.
- Availability API : The event inventory call now supports query paramaters “limit” and “page”.
- Inventory Status API (DCISS) : API now includes Resale Inventory Status.
RELEASE UPDATE – FEBRUARY 19, 2020
- Availability API : API now includes Safetix Enabled Flag (“safeTixEnabled”) in the response.