Partner API Release Notes
This document serves as an index to all the API releases supported by Distributed Commerce.
Back to Partner API
RELEASE UPDATE – JULY 22, 2020
- Top Picks API : A selection parameter Platinum is added in the Top Picks request. When specified only Platinum ticket offers will be returned in response. Please note that this is available only for select apikeys which are configured for this option.
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 15, 2020
- Availability API : A new flag restrictedPayment is added in the response. It indicates that the offer has restricted payment options e.g. Amex ,Citi cards etc.
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 14, 2020
- Partner API : Partners can send in extra information about the purchase using the extra1 variable when adding payment.
RELEASE UPDATE – APRIL 6, 2020
- Discovery Feeds : The Transactable status flag in the response now includes the status for standard ticket types and TM+ Resale offers.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 30, 2020
- Partner API : API now includes notes on Customer Information required during a purchase.
- Availability API : Updated notes on priceLevelId value provided in Availability API response.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 10, 2020
- Availability API : API now includes Granular Pricing Flag (“granularPricing”) in the response.
RELEASE UPDATE – MARCH 3, 2020
- TopPicks API : Top Picks API is now restricted to return only 100 elements.
- Availability API : The event inventory call now supports query paramaters “limit” and “page”.
- Inventory Status API (DCISS) : API now includes Resale Inventory Status.
RELEASE UPDATE – FEBRUARY 19, 2020
- Availability API : API now includes Safetix Enabled Flag (“safeTixEnabled”) in the response.